Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site. By using this site, you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions below, do not access or use this site. Digital Corner reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update these terms and conditions from time to time as it deems fit which modifications, alterations or updates shall automatically be binding on you.
We are DIGITAL CORNER PROTECTION SYSTEMS Company In Abu Dhabi (UAE) and Alex (EGYPT), a dedicated IT Solutions company to our esteemed clientele for 15 years. Our commitment to quality and innovation aligns seamlessly with Grandstream’s ethos, and we are excited about the potential collaboration between our two organizations.
While Digital Corner uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this mobile app, Digital Corner makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Digital Corner Mobile app Service and Products are provided “as is” without any warranties or representations of any kind whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or any implied warranty arising out of course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade.
- Application form: shall mean the form(s) made available on the Website for applying to the Digital Corner service(s) or products.
- Order Form: shall mean the Web pages accessible at the Digital Corner Website containing details of services available for:
– Selection by and/or allotment to the Customers and,
– Submission by the Customer as part of the process of application after the customer has made and verified the selection.
- Order Form Confirmation: shall mean the Web pages accessible at the Website marked with the references “Order Form Confirmation” containing a summary of the details of the Services and Products ordered and Charges payable.
- Registration Form: shall mean the Web pages accessible at the Website marked with the reference “Registration Form” for the Customer to fill in Customer’s personal, billing and delivery information and for the submission by the Customer for the completion of Digital Corner Website Registration process, where applicable.
- While Digital Corner uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, Digital Corner makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- Digital Corner Website Service and Products are provided “as is” without any warranties or representations of any kind whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement or any implied warranty arising out of course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions, Digital Corner
shall have no liability for any direct, incidental, special or consequential damages or
any loss of revenue or profits arising under or with respect to Digital Corner Mobile app and
Digital Corner Online Services, even if Digital Corner has been advised of the possibility of such
loss. If a Customer/User is not satisfied with any portion of Digital Corner Mobile app,
Service or Products or any of these Terms & Conditions, that Customer’/User’s sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using Digital Corner Mobile app.
In particular Digital Corner shall not be liable to any Customer(s) for any delay in providing or restoring Digital Corner Mobile app and related Services & Products nor for loss or damage(s) and /or any loss of data howsoever caused including without limitation, non-delivery, misuse or mis-delivery or of any interruption, suspension, or termination of service, or for the contents, accuracy or information or resource made available or received or transmitted through the Digital Corner Mobile app, Services & Products.
5- Links to other websites
Digital Corner is not responsible for any linked sites/mobile apps posted in Digital Corner Online Services / Mobile apps. The linked sites/mobile apps are for Customer convenience only. Customer/User understands and acknowledges that any access to such sites is
at Customer’s/User’s own risk.
Digital Corner does not control such sites, or the information contained therein. Digital Corner is not liable for any loss or damage that the Customer may sustain as a result of any reliance or use of such sites or the information therein.
6- Payment rules
- Subject to Digital Corner Applicable Terms and Conditions, Digital Corner shall be entitled to debit the Customer’s credit card account or recover by any other means any amount including any upfront payment due on any Service or Product offered through Digital Corner Website. Customers are required to pay Digital Corner all other charges as indicated in Digital Corner Applicable Terms and Conditions or as otherwise determined by Digital Corner.
- Digital Corner shall have the right to charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any personal data access request. All requests for access to or correction of personal data or information regarding policies and practices and types of personal data held should be in writing and be addressed to email@example.com.
7- Modification of services
Digital Corner reserves the right to change and/or amend online services, Services and/or Products offered or delivered to the Customer from time to time. Furthermore Digital Corner reserves the right to discontinue all or part of Digital Corner Online Services, Services and Products without any prior notice.
8- Representation and warranties
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context requires otherwise, the following word(s) and terms shall have the meanings attributed to them:
- Digital Corner Mobile app: shall mean Digital Corner owned mobile app with the name “Digital Corner” on the app stores offering informational content and online transactions with Digital Corner on products and services specified therein (hereinafter referred to as Digital Corner Mobile app)
- Digital Corner Mobile app Services & Products: shall mean sale and/or rent of all Products and Services provided by DIGITAL CORNER or any Digital Corner products and services offered and allowed online business through Digital Corner Mobile app.
- Digital Corner Mobile app Registration Process: shall mean the process specified for registering customers to transact business through Digital Corner Mobile app as amended by Digital Corner from time to time.
- Digital Corner Applicable Terms and Conditions: shall mean the relevant Digital Corner Terms and Conditions particular to any Service or Product offered through Digital Corner Mobile app.
- Customer: shall mean the Digital Corner Mobile app registered customer(s)
- Application form: shall mean the form(s) made available on Digital Corner Mobile app for applying to the Digital Corner service(s) or products.
- User: shall mean any visitor who uses Digital Corner Mobile app
- Order Form: shall mean the Mobile app pages accessible at the Digital Corner Mobile app containing details of services available for:
- 1) selection by and/or allotment to the Customers and,
- 2) submission by the Customer as part of the process of application after the customer has made and verified the selection.
- Order Form Confirmation: shall mean the mobile app pages accessible at the Mobile app marked with the references “Order Form Confirmation” containing a summary of the details of the Services and Products ordered and Charges payable.
- Registration Form: shall mean the mobile app pages accessible at the Mobile app marked with the reference “Registration Form” for the Customer to fill in Customer’s personal, billing and delivery information and for the submission by the Customer for the completion of Digital Corner Mobile app Registration process, where applicable.
9- Change of address
Subject to Digital Corner Applicable Terms & Conditions, Customers may change their address online at any time. However the loss or delay of any mail/correspondence which might have been dispatched prior to the change shall be at the sole risk and responsibility of the Customer.
Digital Corner reserves the right to change, amend or reproduce these Terms and Conditions or any document related to Digital Corner Online Services, Digital Corner Services and Products from time to time as it may deem fit. Any such change, amendment or reproduction shall immediately bind the Customer from the date on which it is posted on the Digital Corner Website.
11- Customer’s responsibilities
- Subject to Digital Corner Applicable Terms and Conditions, Customer shall protect the secrecy of the password assigned to him/her at all times and shall ensure that the same is not revealed or disclosed in any manner whatsoever to any person or persons whomsoever. Customer shall be fully and solely responsible for and shall bear all charges, losses, and damages arising from any use of his or her / user identification and/or password, howsoever arises.
- Customer shall at all times use only his own ID password for accessing Digital Corner Online Services. The Customer may change his/her password from time to time to ensure security.
- Customer shall, when accessing any other network through the Service, comply with the rules appropriate for that network.
- Subject to Digital Corner Applicable Terms and Conditions and in consideration of Digital Corner allowing the Customer access to Digital Corner Mobile app services, the Customer agrees:
- 1) not carry out or allow any intellectual property right(s) infringement(s);
- 2) not to use Digital Corner Online Services Customer’s access for any illegal, improper, obscene or defamatory purpose or any purpose which is prohibited by law, these Terms and Conditions or other Digital Corner regulations;
- 3) not to publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information
- 4) not to upload materials, information or files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy) unless customer owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same;
- 5) not to upload materials, information or files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- 6) not to violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Digital Corner Service;
- 7) not to use the Digital Corner Services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Digital Corner Service or the network(s) connected to any Digital Corner Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Digital Corner Services or Products;
- 8) not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Digital Corner Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Digital Corner Services through hacking or any other means;
12- Control of access data
Digital Corner reserves the right to manage and control the access to computer systems and data stored in Digital Corner Website.
13- Access speed
Digital Corner does not guarantee any specific response time for Digital Corner Website access to the internet.
15- Data collection & protection policy
The collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of Personal Data will be in accordance with Digital Corner Website Data Collection & Protection Policy and the applicable laws in the United Arab Emirates. Digital Corner Website Data Collection & Protection Policy forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
16- Personal data & information needed
It may be necessary for the Customer to provide Digital Corner with her / his personal information (“Personal Data”) when Customers apply to Digital Corner Online Services and/or continue to subscribe with Digital Corner Online Services, a service and/or product.
If Customer Personal Data is incomplete or incorrect, Digital Corner may not be able to provide or continue to provide its Services to Customer.
Customer agrees that her/his Personal Data provided to Digital Corner may be used and retained by Digital Corner and Digital Corner may disclose and transfer (whether in UAE or abroad) to Digital Corner agents, contractors, any telecommunications operators, any third party service providers, any third party collection agencies, any credit reference agencies, any security agencies, any credit providers, banks, financial institutions, Digital Corner professional advisers, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to Digital Corner and any of Digital Corner actual or proposed assignees or transferees of Digital Corner rights with respect to Digital Corner to use, disclosure, holding, processing, retaining or transferring such Personal Data for the purposes mentioned above.
Information needed to execute the transactions you request
When Digital Corner does require information from Customer, Digital Corner will request Customer to submit this to Digital Corner voluntarily. This information will help Digital Corner to get in touch with Customer and process his/her requests where applicable. The information can also be used for marketing or quality assurance purposes.
17- Terms of service for carrier billing
- The Customer can use their Digital Corner mobile account to purchase third party products or services, including Apps, Games, Books, Movies, and others from third parties (“Third Party Provider”). In this case, Digital Corner will solely be acting as a payment facilitator and the customer agrees to pay for all amounts invoiced for such transactions made using this method.
- The customer can give consent to another person to use his/her account. However, if the customer allows any other person to access or use the Carrier Billing service, he/she agree to be responsible for ensuring that such person complies with Terms of Service for Carrier Billing and the Customer shall always remain liable to pay any amount which may incur as a result of such usage.
- All purchases are made from a Third Party Provider, therefore the Terms & Conditions of the third party applies, including their refund policy.
- If the customer requires any support or help with any of the products or services purchased using Carrier Billing service, then they will only seek that help and support from the relevant Third Party Provider.
- Refunds and chargebacks are only possible from the Third Party Provider side.
- When the customer pay using their Digital Corner mobile account, the Third Party Provider shall send him/her notification(s) through Email or SMS indicating the Digital Corner Mobile account used in the transaction.
- Digital Corner reserves the right to stop the Carrier Billing facility to pay using Digital Corner mobile account without prior notice.
- Digital Corner reserves the right to amend these Carrier Billing Terms of Service without any prior notice.
- Digital Corner reserves the right to suspend the customer’s use of the Carrier Billing Service at any time at its sole discretion without notice nor obligation to justify such suspension.
18- Intellectual property, copyrights and trademarks
- a.The content of Digital Corner Mobile app is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights as applicable.
- b. Content (including, but not limited to, information, communications, software, images and sounds contained on or available through the Digital Corner Mobile app) is provided by Digital Corner, its content providers and third parties. The intellectual property rights to or over the contents contained in Digital Corner Mobile app belong to Digital Corner, its content providers and/or third parties. All rights are reserved. The contents of the Site cannot be copied, reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying, printing or recording without the prior written permission of Digital Corner. Customer/User agrees the material and content referred to above is for own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes.
- c. Customer, by submitting any materials to Digital Corner via the Digital Corner Mobile app, via email or otherwise, irrevocably authorize Digital Corner to copy, modify, distribute or create a derivative work from that content in any form. Customer warrants that the materials are fit for publication and agrees to indemnify Digital Corner Mobile app and Digital Corner for any claim or demand, suit or other action brought by any third party against Digital Corner in relation to such materials.